No configuration is required to your email programs or clients, this is a simple taks whereby the DNS information known as the MX records are simply changed to send your email to the Kill Spam Clusters first, and then back to your server.
- Antispam protection for incoming mails
- Antispam protection for outgoing mails
- Unlimited space and email addresses per domain
- Easy web interface for analysis and configuration
- Whitelist / blacklist recipients and senders
- Quarrantine with manual release and filter
- Attachment control and Newsletters
- Automated summary reports
Change your mx records to :
Advise us of :
- Your domain name
- Your email server address, ie, smtp.<yourdomain>.com
We will do the rest, setup takes about 20 minutes.